Sunday, November 4, 2007

halloween with gauntt kids

Halloween is a holiday I can't appreciate very much. Ethan always wants me to decorate our house and I'm just not into that. Its also hard for me to come up with costumes. I think I must get that from my mom. I was a gypsy many times and Kris and Dan were often pirates. Then she got smart and just moved to France and did away with the whole ordeal altogether.


And then there is this issue of candy. Its everywhere. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the stuff. And thats precisely the problem. Its terrible that something so good should be so bad.
This year, Ethan was a karate kid who'd been bloodied up (karate was my idea, blood was his), Maren was a farmer girl and Neva was a lady bug.

What did y'all do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! It looks like a great time. Jill had her anual Halloween party it was a blast. She really knocked herself out with great food and lots of fun games for the kids and a photo shoot. Check out Catie's blog for some fun pics.
Love,
Cathy

Andrea said...

Maren is the cutest little farmer I've seen. I'm with you about the candy, I put it on the fridge to hide it from the kids.....but maybe someone should hide it from me! :)

Colby Alexander said...

I just can't wait to see the kids at thanksgiving!