Saturday, December 1, 2007

favorite baby must-haves

Firstly, Paysonites, Slade and I thoroughly enjoyed spending the Thanksgiving weekend with you and wish now that we would have extended our stay with you longer, rather than go up to the resort so soon. We'll plan better next time. I'm particularly sorry I didn't get to hang out with you Burtons a little more.... I don't think I even really said good-bye. Sad. All this just makes me want to come back, so I say plan a reunion for the summer, when Grandma gets home. In the meantime, thanks for the company and hospitality and also for the pies.

mmm... those pies....

So here is a question for all who may feel inclined to respond. I'm compiling a favorites list of baby item 'must-haves' for Isabella, and really anyone who has babies. (Even though I'm on my third, I'm still discovering great items).

You can either log in as me and edit this post to add your ideas or you can just respond through the comments part. Hope to get a few good ideas out of this!

Big Hugs to all!
Jennifer

Favorite Baby Stuff
bouncer seat
slings that are still comfortable after 15 min
burts bees baby wash or mustela, if you can find it
bumbo seat (despite their recent recall)
blanket "sleeping bags" with sleeves
--
I'll add to the list if I think of more things.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

It was so fun to see everyone! I think we really should have a reunion this summer, we are certainly are due for one. Maybe if we planned the date soon enough we could have a good turn out. I think that crystal and kris will be here end of July/August again. As for my baby must haves, a swing that has lights and music, a mobile in the crib (Kaitlen loves her "little friends" in her crib) I write more as I think of them.

stewart family said...

kris does have his annual vegas training mid aguat so the first 2 weeks in august we usually are in utah. so that would work for us. i think it would be so much fun!

also baby favorite items for me:
ring slings(i do make and sell them now!), bumbo, packnplay is a must, baby carrier that clips into stroller (even if only used for 6 months well worth it!), french petite bataue(sp?) onsies if you have thin or tall babies, homemade wash clothe bids, Walmart parents choice NEWBORN baby wipes (cheap and so soft)

Jill said...

My must have items include: Medela Pump (perfect for the working mom), baby bjorn, & I am a sucker for bunting bags (gotta have the matching hat) because babies are so snuggly in them!