Friday, August 31, 2007

Back to School



I think that Curt and I are the only guys on this thing. That's OK. Although we are not pregnant, we will be sending pictures of our bellies soon! It was great to see Kris, Crystal and Carina. Just going to keep this short. I'll be better at posting now that we are back in school.

Here are a few pictures of the trip Jeff and I took to Guatemala and Belize a few weeks ago. I'll work on getting pictures of the bbq up, I think Jill was at the camera...

Jesse Sorenson

2 comments:

Dawna said...

THANK YOU JESSE FOR THE PICTURES. I WANT TO SEE MORE HOWEVER. THE RUIN LOOKS LIKE IT IS LITED. WISH I COULD SEE YOUR FACES. WHATS THIS ABOUT YOURS AND CURTS BELLIES.
LOVE GRANDMA

Jennifer said...

yes. please do post belly pictures. we would all like to see them.