Monday, September 3, 2007

Summer Fun





First of all Congrats to Jen and Salde on little Neva! She is so cute. It has been a crazy fun filled summer! and while staying in Payson for a few months was a blast I am very glad to be back home and in a routine. We just got back from the Onion Days celebration which was fun as always! I forgot to charge my battery so I didn't get any pics.....sorry g-ma. Here are some great pics of the BBQ with Kris & crew. It was alot of fun to get together with everyone. As you can see it was a trick to get all the kids to cooperate for pictures. I had to include a cute one of my moms grandkids that we took up payson canyon while lisa and jared were here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't know how to rotate that first picture of the kids on the playground. I guess y'all have to look at it sideways. :)

Dawna said...

HOW INCREDIBLE THESE PICTURES ARE! WHAT BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!
THANK YOU SO MUCH ANDREA. I CAN'T BELIEVE THOSE THIGHS ON ALEXA AND I AM SO VERY SAD FOR GARRISON WHO WANTED SO BAD TO HAVE HIS BROTHER ON HIS LAP LIKE ALL THE OTHERS. DARREN LOOKS LIKE HE IS ALMOST AS BIG AS HE IS SO THERE IS NO FORCING HIM. LOVE TO ALL, GRANDMA

Jennifer said...

thanks for sending those photos. i am anxious to see you all again.