Thursday, January 17, 2008

Update

Hope you all had a great Christmas and are back in the swing of things now that January is half way over. We are all doing great and still tring to keep warm. It has been very cold this last week, funny how you get used to it though. I sent Samuel out to play the other day and I think it was +1 but the sun was shinning, wind wasn't blowing so it was a great day! It doesn't seem to phase him. We have so much snow here and I can honestly say this is the first of my four winters here I am acutally enjoying it. I don't know if I have just gotten used to the freezing temps or know there isn't anything I can do about it so I might as well enjoy it. Anthonys basketball team is doing very well and they hopfully will be playing in the state championship game.....one more month I enjoy it but will be glad to have him home again. As for me I have been spending alot of time playing Polly Pockets with Savannah, it is actually really fun. Lisa, Catie, and I would have loved to have the Polly Pocket cruise ship when we were little. I guess I'm kind of re-living my childhood, but hey isn't that one of the perks of being a stay at home mom?? For those of you who don't know I have started my own blog and you can email me for the link if you'd like. How is everyone else doing??? Does anyone look at this anymore besides me, Lisa, Catie and Jen???

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hmmm...1 degree and you sent him out to play! We stay indoors if the Temp is anything below 40. I have to admit I ma getting used to these West Texas winters.