Sunday, June 22, 2008

Plans

I want to ask if there is anything left to do in prep for this reunion. Have you Payson-ites divvied up all assignments? No one gave me anything to do. Should I be offended or grateful? I'll volunteer for clean-up duty! Do we want to make a follow-up photobook for Grandma?

My little family will be arriving on Thursday 7th, I believe. We can't stay long at all - turns out, Ethan starts school on the 11th. I know Kris's kids start on the 12 or something. We prolly should have planned ahead a little better... Will someone please let us know what the plan is for the weekend? Jesse, are you racing? Lisa, who is signed up to run? (I have a list of excuses why I will not which I feel so obliged to share...)

It will be Neva's first birthday on the 10th. Will you all join us for cake sometime on the 9th?
Ummm... and could Candace please bake us a fab cake?

I am so excited to see you all again. I have been looking forward to this for a long time now. Please let me know if there is anything left for me to do.

Jennifer

7 comments:

Colby Alexander said...

I'm really sad! We are not going to be able to be there, Colby's brothers have been planing a trip to come down here to see us! That same weekend in Aug. for a while now. To watch there favorate team the Braves play D-backs in baseball. I just didn't know it was the same weekend until I went to book flies and I thought I better check and well.... You guessed it! The same weekend! I wish we could do it another weekend! So for right now The Alexander family will not be there.

Anonymous said...

katie,
sorry to miss you! i will be in phoenix with the kids july 25th thru 29/30th. so maybe we can come over for a swim! kris is meeting me in utah on the first.
so, kris and crystal and fam will be in utah from fri aug 1 thru sun the 10th! -crystal

Lisa said...

As far as I know Cassie, Crystal and I are running the 1/2 marathon but would love to have anyone else join us that feels up to it. We haven't decided when we are coming into town yet. Jared needs to get the bar over with before we can think about anything else. Sounds like my mom has a tentative plan for things for the reunion. Hopefully she will comment too and give us her ideas.

Lisa said...

Catie,

I am sad you guys won't be able to make it. i haven't seen you guys forever.

Colby Alexander said...

I'm so sad to! I can't think about it!

Andrea said...

Catie and Cregg I'm sad you won't be here! My mom does have a plan and is hopefully emailing it to all soon. It should be a great time and so fun to catch up with everyone, thank heavens for blogs it been fun to see what everyone is up to.

candace said...

Jennifer,
I would love to make a cake for her special day. What flavor would you like? What are her favorite things right now? I could also make some big yummy cupcakes if you prefer. Let me know what you have in mind.:)