Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Clean Up

Last Saturday a few of us got together to do some pretty major spring clean up at Grandmas house. Jeffrey has been by a few times to put his chain saw to good use cutting branches off and entire trees down. Grandma had one more that needed to go. We had 9 kids there they thought it was fun to sit in the tree for a cute picture but mostly just loved to run around in Grandmas back yard.
Here is grandma working right along side the boys....I certainly hope I have her energy when I'm her age. Grandmas yard is not exactly what you call a "maintenance" free yard I'm grateful to Jesse, Patty, Jeffrey, Curt and Jill for all the help and service they give grandma!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

three cheers for posterity! hip! hip!

thats what grandma gets for never forgetting a birthday.

thanks for posting this, andrea. and good luck with delivery!

Jill said...

I have to agree with you, I wish I had grandma dawna's energy too! Great pics! I can't wait to see your soon to be arrival!

Colby Alexander said...

This was so fun to see! I miss everyone so much!