Sunday, July 15, 2007

Great Get Togethers





























Hello Everyone,

We've been blessed to have family visit us here in Austin in the last month. We got to meet baby Esme, Dan's youngest darling, they were such troopers to come by on Father's day and we played catch with Sophie and little Ava read to us Green Eggs and Ham, YES, she READ to us- that was so wonderfu! Then a couple of weeks later Kris and Crystal and the little ones came by the week of the 4th of July and my daughter Ashley also came from Chicago followed by her canadian boyfriend (his 1st trip to Texas) so we had a full house with Mariah spending a month with us and the out of town kids coming by, it was GREAT. Baby Carina only allowed grandpa Kerbey to hold her without crying, I tricked her into thinking I was her mom (Crystal and I were wearing smiliar skirts in the same colors) but it did not take her very long to catch on. Camille is still her sweet afable self and gosh Benjamin and Sariah are such delights. Ashley's boyfriend went crazy for the Texas bbq, even though Ashley took him to a chain restaurant- had she taken him to the Salt Lick (the best bbq in Austin), I think he would have fainted.

Well, that's all for now, enjoy the pictures.

Love,

Kerbey and Isabella

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh thanks for the photos! its good to hear from you and to see you all doing so well. you're just missing photos of dad with my two! we'll work on that at thanksgiving. speaking of which, have you discussed your plans with ashley yet?
and i can't believe she didn't take Justin to a better bbq joint! she might have received a proposal right then and there. (ah - perhaps this was intentional?)

Dawna said...

What great pictures. I am so happy that Kris and Crystal were able to come to Austin. I had hoped that he and Dan could be there together as I think one of them told me that they hadn't seen each other for 3 years. I love the pictures. Everyone looks great! Love Mom, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Yes, things are wonderful around here although a bit soggy. We've had rain for going on 2 months and the coolest July temperatures ever on record. We have not even hit 95 degrees this year yet. I personally like it as it reminds me of my area of the world, wet, warm, green and with sunshine in between. Ashley took Justin to Rudy's (which is not too bad)but didn't want to drive all the way to Kerbey's old house to take him to the Salt Lick- and I'm not sure about a proposal if he's thinking about it he should hurry for she's thinking of going to work w/children in Africa for a year if she does not get a promotion at work in the coming spring, although if they get engaged she could still go for a year and plan the wedding upon her return also.
Dawna I had a dream about you two nights ago, I was out in the middle of a huge prairie and I was not sure of where to go to get back to town and you came out of the cutest little cottage and showed me the way and walked to town with me. So sweet :o)

Jennifer, how are you doing now so close to your due date (which I'm still not sure when it is, I do know it is early Aug though).

Anonymous said...

is mom trying to plan out my life again??