Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Six Sisters


We had a nice baby blessing day and snapped a few pictures of the girls.

For those of you who might not recognize who is who; l to R

Alayna Burton '04 holding sister Alexa '07

Maya Sorenson '04 holding baby Leah '07

Savannah Mitchell '04 holding baby Kaitlen' 07


Those we would have loved to see in this sisters picture:

Olivia Alexander '04 holding sister Sophia '07

Ava Stewart nearly '04 holding baby Esme '07


I think this is how it goes but I could be wrong.

I know there were 5 baby girls born close in 04 and now these same girls have baby sisters born in 07. Anyway we thought grandma Dawna would love this.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Actually I think Sophia Stewart was born in April '05. Ava was nearly 2003. Right Cassie?

Dawna said...

WOW! can you believe how special. I hope I can enlarge them. I can hardly wait to get all of them together, plus all of the ones you have mentioned.
Love Grandma