Saturday, September 29, 2007

Neva's Blessing

We blessed Neva last week at home. Figured it was an appropriate place to bless her given where she was born. Just in case you are getting worried, she has been leaving the house and we have no intent to home-church or home-school her. We wanted my padres to be around for the occasion and couldn't wait for the right Sunday.

In fact, we were so happy to have them be a part of it, we didn't even think to get a picture with all of us. And lucky you, you get to see pictures of Neva's new blanket from Aunt Crystal as well as Neva's first smiles.




I hope you are all checking the personal blog links on the side and remember to send me a link to yours if you have one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a special day for you. I really like your picture. It just looks comfy with every one there. Jennifer you look great and what a beautiful baby. Crystal the blanket is beautiful too.
How fun to see Ghislaine and Jim. Ghislaine is still just as pretty as ever. I'm sorry I'm so lousy at posting but I love hearing from all of you. Cregg and Christy are doing fine. Baby Zoey is very cute and doing well too.

Love to all,
Cathy

Beau said...

good work on the baby looks pretty cute. christy and I had our little girl last two weeks ago. as soon as I can figure this out I'll put pictures on

Dawna said...

THANKS FOR THE PICTURES. IT IS GREAT TO SEE GHISLAINE. SHE LOOKS GREAT. MY NEW COMPANION IS A YEAR YOUNGER THAN HER. LOVE TO ALL,
GRANDMA