Sunday, October 7, 2007

Bylund Family Update

Garrison has been playing soccer and loves it. I have to admit, he is a bit like his uncle Jeffrey in that he is such a little show boat. He wants to look good while he is playing. He is also very competitive and runs down the field with his arms in the air after his team scores a goal. It has been fun for us to watch him play and in a city like Lubbock I jump at the chance for something to do on Saturdays. Jared is in full swing at school and work, we are so grateful it is his last year! Darren is a happy little guy most of the time although he has figured out that he can throw a temper tantrum to get what he wants. As long as we keep his stomach is nice and full he is pretty easy going. We are enjoying our warm weather here in Lubbock and take advantage by making regular trips to the park. Hope to hear from more of you soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute kids, lisa. if darren were right in front of me, i'm pretty sure i'd try to kiss him. he is adorable.
jeff is a showboat? i don't think i knew that about him.

Anonymous said...

what darling pictures. And like Jennifer I would want a hug and kiss from that happy little guy.
Can't wait to see you. MOM

Anonymous said...

Okay I guess I must clarify... Jeff was a show boat when he was younger. He would always watch his chaodw as he ran around the bases in baseball to make sure he looked cool.
---Lisa

Cassie Stewart said...

Lisa,
these pictures are really cute. Ava loved the one of Garrison in his uniform and now wants me to take one of her in her soccer uniform!

Dawna said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES. THEY LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE. BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN. I EXPECIALLY LOVE THE RED HAIR. I TO WISH I COULD GIVE THEM A HUG AND KISS. YOU GUYS DON'T REALIZE HOW HARD IT HAS BEEN FOR ME TO NOT SEE 9 OF MY NEW GRANDBABIES. I HAVE A LOT OF TRAVELING TO DO WHEN I GET HOME UNLESS YOU ALL MAKE IT TO MY HOUSE FOR A REUNION. I REMEMBER HOW JEFF WAS. REMEMBER HOW HE HAD TO WEAR A SPECIAL OUTFIT FOR WHATEVER HE WAS PLAYING. NOW OUR MIRACLE BABIES ARE JUST ABOUT 19. WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE. LOVE GRANDMA