Friday, October 19, 2007

Road Trip





Last week mom, Jeffrey, my three kids and I all loaded up in my van for a 18 hour drive to Lubbock, Texas to visit Lisa and fam. What a hoot!...maybe Jeff wouldn't describe it that way. :) Everyone did really great on the car....,kids that is, I was the one who complained the most about being confined to one stop for such a long period of time. Our visit was great though, the kids had so much fun playing together and it was good to spend time with my sis I can hardly stand living so far away from her, thankgoodness for cell phones we still talk at least 2 -3 times aday. Here are a few pics of the kids playing at some parks. Other then that adventure we are all doing great and getting all geared up for Halloween, the kids are excited to dress up and go to a few Halloween parties. Kaitlen is trying to scoot around on her belly and is 7 months old already.... they get big so fast! Winter is quickly approaching which makes me a little "grumpy" (as Samuel would say) I try to find the beauty of cold weather but I have a hard time.......maybe I should be the sister that lives in Texas??? Great to hear from everyone. - Andrea

5 comments:

Colby Alexander said...

Lets just say baby kaitlen is a mitchell! How fun for you guys! It is so good to see the kids!

Andrea said...

Can someone tell me how to rotate my pics on here, I just can't seem to get it.

Anonymous said...

i see andrea in kaitlen, but maybe because i don't know anthony very well?
the only way i can get pics oriented properly is to make sure they are right before i upload them.
i'm glad you had such a good trip! and about the grouchy thing, andrea, ethan told me the other day that i must have thorns growing out of my back because I was so grouchy.

Andrea said...

It definetly isn't easy stay cheerfull all day, some mornings Samuel will say, "lets have a happy day mom" Thanks for the tip on the Pics that dawned on me late last night.

Dawna said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES AND WAS HAPPY TO HEAR FROM DEE ANN THAT YOU HAD A GOOD TIME EVEN IF IT WAS SHORT. I WAS GLAD THAT JEFFREY WENT WITH YOU AS HE NEEDS TO SEE WHERE LISA HAS LIVED FOR THE LAST 2 /12 YEARS
AS I KNOW HE HATES FOR HER TO BE AWAY. THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GOOD BUDDIES. LOVE GRANDMA