Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Van Blog



I joke around with some of the guys I ride with that I'm going to start a blog about vans. There would be a place for cool van pictures and people could post about cool van features. I think this post will be as far as the van blog goes. Jen asked me to send pictures a few months ago. I just had to wait until I could get a few picture of the van in all of her glory.

Also, I'm going to be heading out to Navoo to get grandma in April. I think Curt and I are going to take Jacob and Derick. If others want to jump in and ride out with us let me know, we have plenty of room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

me and Jeff will be riding along. I like the picts of her in all her Glory.
Mom

Colby Alexander said...

Well, You know us we would love a van blog! All I can say is good luck with the boys on the way to Nauvoo!

Dawna said...

HEY, THAT VAN LOOKS MORE LIKE A BUS. IT IS PRETTY. HOW MUCH MORE DOES IT HOLD BESIDES 15 PASSENGERS? CAN I BUY MORE STUFF TO BRING HOME THAT WHAT I BROUGHT IN MY CAR? GRANDMA