Saturday, March 31, 2007

Relaxing in Austin























It is a beautiful 62 degress and the sun shines over the blue skies in our lovely city, so my spirits are high after many days of rain, thunder and high winds. Thank you all for posting comments to my 1st. entry. Jennifer was kind enough to remind me not to overlook the comment section so a little bit ago Kerbey and I read all the comments, and we were laughing out loud at ya'lls (is that a word? oh yeah... in Texas it is). I was trying to figure out one of the anonymous comments and and Kerbey said, Oh, that's DeeAnn, right before I read Jennifer's post saying it was DeeAnn. I thought it was neat how ya'll knew who it was immediately. Jesse's posting had us both laughing imagining him as a school girl (no disrespect Jesse, that WAS funny :o) Cathy, your wit is charming, and YES, you did send the Christmas card, thank you- I like the way you write. I have got to admit though, I am very overwhelmed by the sheer size of the Stewart family. Did I tell you that my ENTIRE family can fit in a big van (and that includes EXTENDED family), I almost hyperventilated at reading about you all. It is going to take me a while to have it all figured out as far as the family in Utah so please be patient. I think K and I should make a trip there in the near future so that I can get to meet you all in person. Did you all know that Kerbey has started taking cello lessons? I can't wait till he can serenade me and I have already requested that he learns to play the Mariconne (sp?) piece from the movie The Mission (which they played at our wedding when we entered the ballroom after the ceremony), he said that the first song he's being taught is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, which is perfect to play to the grandchildren, isn't that sweet? I should mention that I must have done something wrong because I cannot separate paragraphs on this entry so it will all be one looooong paragraph. Sorry. I also like to take pictures so I'll usually try and include some in the postings. The one of the puppy I did not take, the one of Kerbey I took a few minutes ago while he was reading the blog, and the other one of us was taken on a trip we took to Ft. Lauderdale. Jesse, do you think it would be possible for Kerbey and I to accompany you to Mexico at the end of the year (and Mariah and Ashley [if she can get off work] too?) I would love to do so, and for next year visit the orphanage in Ecuador maybe? (ok Isabella, slow down... one thing at the time... I tend to get pretty excited about things and go 100 miles an hour if I don't pace myself.) As I tell friends, I'm NOT hyper, it is the world that moves too slowly LOL. Ok, that's all for now, ya'll be safe. Blessings, Isabella

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is that animal??? it looks half bat, half rabbit and all dead.

stewart family said...

from Isabella,

Believe it or not, it is a puppy taking a little nap. I believe the breed is an Alaskan Malamute mix. Cute huh? :o)

Anonymous said...

You will get so you recognize us too. You are welcome to come to Utah anytime. Mom's house is empty and waiting for anyone to come stay.
The yard work there will soon need to be done and we should have a cleanup the winter gunk day for anyone interested in helping....

Jesse said...

We’d love to have you come to mexico sometime with us. Our trip in December isn’t an official organized trip so it won’t include all the normal thing we do. It’s more a PR trip to maintain contact and relationships with the orphanages, but you’re more than welcome. I can let you know what we will be doing and you can come along for the ride. In the future I'd like to host the Stewart family reunion there. I think we'll have to wait a few years until most of our kids are a bit older.

Jesse