Monday, April 16, 2007

Another Maya funny


Maya names all of her babies. She gives them names like Kalie and Busterd. Like others in the family she also has a few imaginary friends. Jugla is one of these friends. One day we were going out the door and Maya stopped me and pointed at a wall hanging Patty has in the living room. She asked, "dad, do you know what that says?" I asked her what is said and she said, "dad it says Jugla." (she says it with a deep voice) I asked her who that was. She told me, "Jugla's my friend, but she's not very smart she has a baby in her belly." I guess she's learning all these ladies don't like having babies in their bellies too much.


We are doing well. I thought I write another quick post. I love the blog. It's been fun. I find myself checking it almost everyday to see what you are up to and thinking of you all more during the day. Thanks Jennifer.


Last week Patty and I went to Southern Utah to a Mountain Bike race. She was the support crew for our team and mom stayed in Santaquin with the kids. We had a great time. If your interested in following me this race season, Patty's is sick of hearing about it already, you can follow my progress http://www.intermountaincup.com/. I'm in the sport class 30-35.


This week is our spring break. We plan to make our way down to Southern Utah again, but this time with the kids to do some camping and slot canyons near Goblin Valley. If any of you want to make this trip in the future let us know. We do it almost every year, the kids love it. We even have all the camping stuff if you just want to show up.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little brother used to talk about a ghost named Posay who used to visit him in the night. Some of the things he would say about Posay were downright creepy coming from a little tot. Neither of my kids have mentioned friends I haven't seen before.
I, too, get online to check almost every day to see if there is a new post. I'm so glad its working!People, don't hesitate to write often - and start discussions!

Uh oh... I think Ethan just fell asleep at the table. again.
Jen

Andrea said...

my favorite name she uses is Ria

Lisa said...

I can't wait to see the kids. They both have grown up quit a bit just since Christmas. Do you still race in Lehi while I am in Utah? We should all try to go.

Anonymous said...

I do have a race in Lehi the 5th of may it would be fun if you could make it.