Thursday, April 12, 2007

I just got in on jennifers name. I think my problem is that my password is the same one as she has used for this particular account of hers and they wouldn't let me in.
I will try to take time as much as possible to keep you posted on what is going on here in Nauvoo. I am looking forward to Cathy and Cody and Cregg and Christy coming on Wed. The timing is good as I get a companion on Fri. when they have to leave so they can stay at home with me as I have a house all to myself until then. Wish more of you could have come as that is the way it has been for the last 6 weeks. Love Grandma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grandma,
i haven't figured out how to post as anyone else either. you'll have to get one of the others, like jesse or jill to give you good instructions. for the record, i think you are doing great just to get on... my friends' grandmothers won't go near a computer, much less try new stuff like blogging.

i hope you have a great time with your Burtons. Have someone take pictures to post them on this site.
does anyone know if cregg and christy are planning on going back to utah for thanksgiving?
jennifer