Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Dallas Visit


Hello Everyone,


I tried to post this about a week ago but the screen kept freezing and then I ran out of time. Kerbey and I went to visit Dan and Cassie and the girls weekend before last and arrived to the sounds of sirens as a tornado had just touched down nearby. As terrified as I am of tornadoes, that was put to rest when we pulled up at the curb to see Ava and Sophie sitting on the step waiting for our arrival. It does not get ANY better than that for a welcome. The trip was wonderful and we got to see Ava play soccer but time just flew by and before we knew it the weekend was over and it was time to head back. Like Jennifer, I also have a blog that I started about three years ago to keep in touch with far away relatives and friends, but I also use it for rantings of all sorts, from politics, to ... you name it. So maybe I will wait until I know you all a bit better before I share that link, LOL. We have decided that we will spend Thanksgiving in Utah (at Jennifer's brilliant suggestion) so I am really excited and can't wait to meet you all in person.

p.s. the blog will not let me post a 2nd or 3rd pic, I'll try to put them on a separate post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this posting is from Isabella, for those of you who couldn't guess. people, don't forget to sign your names!