Friday, April 27, 2007

Busy in Nauvoo

Well this time it seems to have worked after I just posted as anonymous, which I didn't see when I went back to check so not sure what you will get. Love to hear from all of you especially your little every day happening with the kids. Hope more of you will send more often. This is the first evening I have had free for weeks. I went with 6 other single sisters to Burliington today and got my camera clip copied and deleted so I can filll it again. I have made a great friend at the camera section and she takes great care of me. Very helpful so I am learning more all the time but still don't know how you post pictures here. Jen does my old and new e-mail both work now? Grandma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to see you made it on, grandma. yes, both gmail and yahoo email accounts will work for you. hope things are going well for you.
jen