Monday, May 7, 2007

nauvoo grandma

Hi everyone, I hate to follow myself on the blog-site. Come on everyone lets hear from you. Cassie are you doing okey and when is your delivery date? Catie, when is yours? You know I need to know the details of all your lives so I can pray for you for specifics. All is well here and so far I am able to keep up the pace. We just got lots of new young missionaries in last week. Some are ypm's which is Young performing missionaries. Some are Nauvoo Band members and then we are getting pageant people starting to come in. This place is really humming. We have 7 sister missionaries that have come back here after spending 6 months elsewhere and have also gotten about 9 new ones straight from the MTC. They sang at zone conference with the 2 elders we have here and the president told the elders they won't be surrounded with that many sisters again until they get to the celestial kingdom. All is well and I am very happy serving full time in the Kingdom of God on earth. Love Grandma

No comments: