Thursday, May 10, 2007

2 Weeks To Go!!




Oh yes, two weeks to go and it cannot come fast enough! Grandma, my exact due date is May 26 and if the pattern holds up then she will not be here until then or few days after. We are very happy to have another one of these little things around and I have to say I am really glad she will be here before the TX heat sets in! The blessing pics of Kaitlyn got me really excited- thanks for sharing. I am sure the next time I post a picture it will be a pic of baby and not my belly! (lets hope) If you can't tell it is much MUCH bigger than Jennifer's :) It is so good to hear from all of you who post!




4 comments:

Andrea said...

Those are the cutest pictures of you and the girls, such a good idea. I always have good intentions of doing pictures like that but when I'm the one pregnant suddenly I just don't feel very photogenic. Good Luck with your delivery! I'm sure you will do awsome.

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful pictures, they look as if they came from a magazine or a greeting card.

We can't wait to see the little one!

Lisa said...

I can't belive you only have two weeks left! How exciting. Have they brought your birthing tub yet?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of you and the girls and the one of you alone is so great. I was thinking today of how your generation enjoys your pregnancys and the beauty and amazement of it all and how you let your family enjoy it with you. Not so with our generation and your great-grandmas generation they hid it like it was some sin or something. So happy your delivery is near. God Bless you and thanks for the info on the date. It helps with my prayers. Love Grandma