Sunday, May 27, 2007

the Florida Stewarts (really no joke!)

Well I finally made it! still don't have an account yet, my invite had expired. could someone send a new one please? Anyway things are going along fine down here, the fires are not too close and we are all healthy. Sydney is growing like a weed and has her first tooth coming in. as soon as i figure out how I'll post some pics. Cory is fine, although still laid off. I think he is enjoying the time baby sitting and riding his big new motorcycle. pics to follow. so now he has two babies to fawn over. lol. Lora's mom is in town so they are enjoying each others company Lora enjoys her job and works several nights a week, while he plays Mr. mom.
finally I am getting my revenge on him! thats it for now I hope you all have a safe memorial day.
LOVE
Parry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray for getting on! we have been wondering about you - thought maybe you were sort of leaning towards Candace's tendancies to ignore the internet. (that is a jab, candace). i will send you another invitation, parry.
and please do post pictures. i, for one, have never seen sydney or lora, for that matter.
glad to hear the fires are not bugging you and may all of this seasons hurricanes find another port to crash!

Anonymous said...

I too am glad you are on and would love to see pictures. I've been trying to post ones of Cody and Jeff's graduation but can't seem to get them to work.
DeeAnn