Thursday, May 31, 2007

Dan's New Little

Dan and Cassie had their girl last night at 10.49 pm. Her name is Esme Cosette Stewart (pronounced Ez-mee). She weighed 9 lbs 1oz and measures 20.5" long. Dan says she looks a lot like Ava, with more hair. Cassie delivered her in a matter of a few hours, at home in a birthing tub. Doesn't that make Esme the first water baby of our lot? All went very well. Dan said Cassie didn't scream once, which makes her my new hero.
I think this little Esme is adorable and I'm awestruck at how good Cassie looks. Congratulations!!!
J.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a cutie she is. And mom looks darn good a few hours after too.
It is great to know everything went so well. It must have been quite the experience.
God bless you all and congratulations Dan and Cassie.
from Aunt DeeAnn

Anonymous said...

What a beauty, and a typical Stewart sucking her finger already. Thats great as they make the best babies. I am so happy for you and for me as she is the 4th of 7 this year for me. and another perfect one. Love Grandma

Andrea said...

Congrats! She is so cute. Hope everything is going great for you and, I'm sure your girls are good little helpers! :) Best of luck adjusting to three. - Andrea

Anonymous said...

Way to go she is beautiful! Dan it is a good thing you get along well with women! Love Ya,
Cathy