Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Alexanders checking in








Hello from the Alexanders, we have had our new addition for about a week now. Her name is Sophia Cate, she was 8 lbs 9 oz. and was 19 inches long. it wasnt a very long labor as it only took about 4 hours. It was also nice to have my own personal anesthesia guy in the room, Colby did my epidural which worked great. I went from a 6 to a 10 in about 30 minutes. So it was a lot different than my previous 22, and 8 hour labors. We are happy to have her here!


Brady also had his pre-school graduation this last week, the picture is of him and his teachers (no wonder he liked school). He loved it. He is reading simple little books and is excited for kindergarten this fall.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

hooray. you made it on this train. welcome. hope to see you back often.

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your new little girl. How are things with 3 kids? Glad to hear all went well.

Andrea said...

Congrats! I'm so glad that everything went so well with the delivery. She is so cute! I've got to come see you, hopefully next time we are down that way I can catch up with you. Good Luck with three! - ang