Thursday, May 24, 2007

From the Austin Stewarts

Hello everyone,

Dawna, we received your letter w/the pamphlets, thanks so much. Do let us know when you have a new cell phone. We also just got the DVD and will take a look at it in the next few days. I just got back from Chicago, I left on the 17th on business and got an opportunity to meet up w/Ashley and catch up. Kerbey is keeping busy with teaching medical assisting, they are long days but he gets half a day off on Fridays so that helps the weekend seem longer. I'm taking a class a couple of evenings a week and then we both attend men's only and women's only meetings once a week in the evening at church and we have Mariah on Wednesday evenings also which is so cool, so it keeps our schedules pretty full.

The University of Texas is out for the summer (that's 50K students not on the road) and the regular schools are out this week here in Austin and you can tell for the traffic is already much lighter on the roads which is SUCH a treat.

This weekend is our 1st year wedding anniversary are we are really looking forward to celebrating it, it is nice that we also have Monday off so it is a long weekend. We keep waiting to hear the call that Cassie has delivered and it is exciting to be on waiting mode wanting to see the new little one, we expect to be the same way soon with Jennifer's delivery. Everything is so perfect this time of year, all is bright and green and beautiful and new lives about to arrive, sigh... I think I have spring fever.

Love,

Isabella

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first anniversary. I hope you're still gald you took the plunge - we are! I will try to call you soon. its been an eventful week!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations! You will never know how grateful I am that you are doing well in your relationship. Love Mom

stewart family said...

From Isabella,

Yes! I am glad I took the "plunge" - Kerbey is just... sigh... wonderful (do I sound like a teenager or what? LOL)-
Dawna, Thank you soooo much for your wonderful sentiments, they mean so much to me. You guys are such a wonderful family to be a part of.
Jennifer, I look forward to hearing from you!