Tuesday, May 22, 2007

New Camera




Patty got a new camera, so expect more pictures. Today is Jeff and Cody's graduation. It's gone by fast.
Last week we helped mom move into her new house. Curt, Cody and a few other friends joined in to get it done fast. Mom's excited and her house will be perfect for her. I think Jeff even likes it. We are just a few days away from full swing summer here in Utah. The mornings are still crisp and the days are just right. Maya and Jacob play outside most of the day with friends they have made on our street. Hope you all have a great day! Jesse

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that first pic of Savannah and Maya. They are adorable! DeeAnn, your grandbabies are putting Dawna's grandbabies to shame! We were cute and all, but really, Maya and Savannah... oh my!

I don't know what to think of Patty's willingness to let you (Jesse) go to Guatemala so soon before baby is born... either she is incredibly understanding or she's gone a little cou-cou. Then again, I think I'd feel more confident if I had my mother or mother-in-law in close proximity... maybe one day???

Still waiting on pics of the beast (your new van) and while you're at it, send pics of your house too. I still visualize you in the townhome.

Anonymous said...

I can't find a wide angle lens for our camera. The van pictures will have to wait. I'll post a few of the house next post.
Jesse

Anonymous said...

jesse - set your camera to take high res pics and zoom out. you can crop it later. dont' give me that wide angle lens excuse!

Anonymous said...

Your right Jen, Dee ann does have beautiful grandchildren as do Cathy and Kerby and Parry but I'm not sure they are prettier than mine. love Grandma