Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Visitathon



I'll take a second to up date you all. Lisa has been there the last two weeks for a visit. It's been fun to be with her and her kids. Darrin is so cute. He's big kid. He only weighs 5 pounds less than Maya. Being around Lisa and Andrea's baby's has made me excited for our new little one in June. Grandma, if you need things to pray about, pray that Patty won't have the baby until I get home from Guatemala. I've been pretty worried about it.
Jeff is set to graduate on the 22 of May along with Cody.
Mom is looking forward to moving next week. Jeff is having second thoughts about living nestled between his seminary teacher, his brother, and the stake president. I think mom's new place will be nice. The home is only two years old, and was built with a lot of love, or so we have been told.
Patty is doing well. She is still working and getting bigger. I think the baby has slowed down. She grew so much at first I thought that Patty was going to pop. But she still looks great. Maya this morning walked by the bathroom as Patty was doing her hair and said, "dad, mom is soooo pretty." She's right.

Well, I better get back to my students.

I'll leave you with another Maya funny. Jacob says funny things too, I'll try to remember some of them next time.

The other day Maya was jumping off the couch into my arms. Before she jumped she said, "here come I." She then corrected herself and said, "here comes me." She again corrected herself and said, "here comes she." Then it clicked and she said, "here I come," as she jumped off the couch into my arms.

Have a great day.


Jesse

Here are a few pictures of our race on saturday.

2 comments:

Dawna said...

Thanks so much for the info about so many things. Yes I agree Patty is so pretty and all the way through as well. I pray for her and all the precious mamas in our family that are expecting this year and for the new babies that have just come. We are so blessed. I will specifically ask for that bless ing that you will make it home before the baby comes. I know it is important for you to go and spend this time with Jeff. He is so blessed to have a brother like you, for an example and also for a good friend and companion in things you both like. I love the pictures. Send some from graduation and then from guatemala. The other day when I was talking to Jacob and Patty at the same time he was a little confused how he could be talking with both of us on the line and wondered if Patty was in Nauvoo as well. He is always trying to figure thing out that goes over most 4 year old heads. Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

jesse- great pics. slade saw them and said, 'wow, they get all duded out'.